Leovince, Yoshimura or Mivv have nice exhausts, but for me personally Akrapovic is the best exhaust maker out there. And apparently they have a great marketing team in their shop.
My Slovenian neighbour Igor Akrapovic and his team produced an astonishing video with their exhausts on a lot of superbikes. It’s actually a musical synergy video between exhaust sounds and the sounds of the song “Love Is Blindness“.
The video features these bikes:
- 2017 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R with the Akrapovic Evolution Line Carbon Exhaust
- 2017 Yamaha YZF-R1 with the Akrapovic Evolution Line Kit Titanium exhaust
- 2017 Honda CBR1000RR with the Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium exhaust
- 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale with the Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium exhaust
- 2017 Aprilia RSV4 with the Akrapovic Evolution Line Carbon exhaust
- 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000 with the Akrapovic Slip-on Line Titanium exhaust with optional SS header
- 2017 BMW S 1000 RR with the Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium exhaust
All those beautiful superbikes sing a song with the Akrapovic exhausts and it sounds freaking amazing, I got shivers through my spine when I watched it. Amazing superbikes, amazing exhausts, amazing song and an AWESOME video production. Kudos, Akrapovič.
You can watch the video here, and down below you can find the song used in the video from Lee-la Baum and the original song from U2. Enjoy guys, this is special!
AKRAPOVIČ TRIBUTE TO SUPERBIKES
Lee-la Baum – Love is blindness
I think this is the song in the Akrapovic tribute to superbikes video. Correct me in the comments if I am wrong.
U2 Love Is Blindness
And this is the original version of the song “Love is Blindness” by U2.